OUR VISION IS....
- To provide a nurturing environment where children feel safe to be themselves and secure to explore; where they are able to play freely and know that their ideas and independence are supported.
- To provide a stimulating learning experience for all children and individualised programs that focus on children's interests, strengths, and learning needs.
- To equip children with the knowledge & skills they will need for school and life.
- To use Becoming, Being Belonging - The Early Years Learning Framework (2009) to guide our educational practice which emphasises the importance of play-based learning.
- To create a welcoming atmosphere and a sense of belonging for all families.
- To be a home away from home with a shared set of values and ideals that are relevant and responsive to our ever-expanding and multicultural community.