Come and Play at Sydney Children's Hospital Randwick
We'd love to meet you and your child (or children) aged 18 months - 5 years old, show you our hospital, and have you meet and play with a small group of medical students.
Why help us?
There are some things you just can't learn from a book.
Hopefully your child will never have to go to hospital, but even healthy kids need to see doctors occasionally. We want the next generation of
doctors to have great skills with children. Teaching them how to interact and play with healthy kids is a really important way to do that.
What are the benefits for my child?
* See inside a Children's Hospital without the stress of being sick
* Have fun meeting future doctors and current staff
* Start a conversation with your child about health and wellbeing
* Receive a gift bag and certificate to thank them for their time
* At the end of the hour, visit our famous Fairy Garden!
We also provide FREE PARKING and a small gift for you to thank you for your time.
When are the sessions?
Each session goes for one hour, and start at 1:30pm and 3:30pm each day on May 21-24 and 28-31 (Monday - Thursday).
We need a couple of people in each time slot, so why not organise to come with a friend?
If you'd like more information please visit our website at http://www.sch.edu.au/events/?e=397&t=0
Paediatric Advanced Trainee, Sydney Children's Hospital
Associate Lecturer, University of New South Wales
All the team at Green Gables Kindergarten contribute to this Blog.